This VT75C being sold, is the newest version, with improved battery safety over the initial release.
The HCigar VT75C is the first product to use the brand new Evolv DNA75 Color chip!
Housed in an ergonomically designed attractive housing with genuine leather accents and an aluminum alloy frame with stainless steel caps, the DNA75 Color chip now brings a full colour TFT screen to Evolv's product line up, while allowing extensive customization of the mod UI, from screen backgrounds, colour schemes, and various pieces of information.
Also new to the DNA75 Color board, is an extended 9 volt output, allowing users to push higher wattage out of higher resistance builds that the standard DNA75 chip could not do.
Other improvements over the standard HCigar VT75, include:
- Stainless steel battery cap design, with more robust threads for greater durability and strength.
- Anti-leak design in the 510 connector, to prevent leaking atomizers from fouling the internals.
While the HCigar VT75C sold from most locations has the factory firmware settings (stock Evolv settings with nothing more than a VT75C logo attached), all units leaving Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe will have fully customized settings already uploaded, which include a couple of important settings unique to the VT75C only:
- Mod internal resistance (provides more accurate power output and temperature control)
- Enclosure's thermal properties (heating and cooling constants, etc)
- Battery analyzer run for the BrilliPower 5000mAh 85A 26650 battery.
Additional customizations applied by Vapes by Enushi technicians include:
- Multiple material type profiles already installed so that users can immediately use the device right out of the box, including Kanthal A-1, Nichrome 80, Nickel 200, titanium grade-1, 316 stainless steel, and 317 stainless steel.
- Temperature dominance turned on for all profiles that utilize temperature capable materials.
- Status LED programmed to identify charge status, when firing, and when on standby.
- Screen timeout shortened to conserve battery power.
- Screen display re-arranged to display more valuable data (resistance, battery voltage, set temperature/wattage, and set wattage/temperature.)
Powered by a single 26650 cell or 18650 cell (with the use of the included size adapter), this mod outputs up to 75 Watts, while including all of the programmable features of the Evolv eScribe software for a fully customizable device with over 100 different adjustable settings! Download the newest version of EScribe 2.0 that supports the DNA75 Color chip >>HERE<<.
Powered by a single high discharge IMR 26650 or 18650 cell, this device packs enough power to get you through the day! Evolv's DNA75 Color specifications strictly states a requirement of batteries that can handle a continuous current discharge rating of 28 Amps or higher. We can currently recommend Brillipower 5000mAh 85A 26650 cells (maroon color) as the best 26650 to be used, which can be purchased >>HERE<<.
NOTE: DO NOT over tighten the battery cap, or it may cause the frame to bend. Only enough pressure is required to snug the cap up against the battery to close the circuit.
The brand new Evolv DNA75 Color chip is the heartbeat of this feature packed, compact, and powerful mod! Featuring a full set of features including variable wattage from 1 Watt to 75 Watts of output power, temperature control on many common as well as uncommon wire material types, hybrid material coils, and a fully integrated software suite that allows the user to connect the device to a computer for full customization of all features and display screens for the unit!
New to the DNA75 Color
Along with all of the features of the standard DNA75 board, the new DNA75's most notable difference, is the inclusion of a full colour TFT screen, that allows full customization of screen data, wallpapers, and colour schemes. Also new to the DNA75 Color, is the ability to push an extended 9 volts output!
The Evolv DNA75 Color regulated variable wattage power control board has temperature control features through voltage step up/down topology.
1 year limited warranty, taken care of directly through your vendor or directly through HCigar.
- 1 Year warranty on Evolv DNA75 Color chip (taken care of directly through Evolv)
- 7 Day warranty on HCigar enclosure and any other manufacturing defects.
Contact your vendor for exact details on warranty limitations.
The newest Evolv DNA75 Color board on this device has many of the well known features of the previous DNA75 board, such as the following features:
- Large full colour TFT screen displays the set wattage level, atomizer resistance, battery level indicator, firing voltage, and more. All of this information is completely user customizable in this DNA75 Color board!
- "Atty Lock" function to disable refinement - optional, and user customizable through software.
- Power regulation, to maintain a consistent power output, regardless of the charge status of your battery.
- Voltage step down technology via a buck chip allows the device to pull voltage below the natural charge state of the battery. What this means, is the ability to put a very low resistance atomizer on the device, while still be able to fire at very low wattage. This is a great feature when you want to take a break from huge wattage cloud chucking and relax with some low wattage puffing from your low resistance setup!
- Variable wattage control, up to 75 Watts! TRUE 75 Watts of DC power output! No "rattlesnake" effect that you would get with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) devices, the DNA75 offers true and clean 75 Watts of power output! When used with temperature protection turned on, the wattage control acts as your accelerator, which dictates how fast your coil will get up to temperature.
- Temperature control / protection technology, which has a way to calculate the approximate temperature of your coil. By setting a maximum temperature limit cut off point, the chip knows to pull back on the power (wattage/voltage) output so that the temperature does not exceed your set cut off. Many benefits of this include:
- No more dry hits!
- No more burnt wicks, even when your wick is completely dry! Finally, a way to vape till the very last drop!
- Avoid putting so much heat to your liquid that you begin creating dangerous free radicals and off-chemicals!
- Increased battery life!
*Note: Nickel Wire (Ni-200), ResisTherm (NiFe30), SS316, SS317L, or Titanium Grade-1 Wire is required to build your coils, in order to activate the temperature control features.
Spring loaded floating 510 silver plated brass center pin for maximum electrical conductivity and consistent accurate connection.
Built in micro USB charger allows pass-thru charging/vaping.
- Output Power: 1 to 75 Watts
- Accepted Standard Resistance: 0.1 Ohms to 2.0 Ohms
- Accepted Temperature Control Resistance (cold reading): 0.08 Ohms to 1.0
- Output Voltage: 1 to 9 Volts
- Maximum 50A output
- Temperature Limit: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Product size (L x W x H) :
- Stealth Mode
- Display Rotation
- Temperature Adjustment
- Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Atty Lock
- Screen display, all functions, and all features are adjustable via software suite.