The HCigar VT167 is a dual 18650 device using the Evolv DNA250 chip!
Featuring the new Evolv DNA250 chip set, this 250 Watt capable board is the heartbeat of this feature packed, compact, and powerful mod! Using two cells, the power is throttled down to a maximum output of 167 Watts in this configuration, combined with a full set of features including temperature control, and a fully integrated software suite that allows the user to connect the device to a computer for full customization of all features and display screen for the unit via Evolv Vapor's eScribe software, downloadable >>HERE<<!
While the HCigar VT167 sold from most stores has the factory firmware settings (stock Evolv settings with nothing more than a VT75 logo attached), all units leaving Vapes by Enushi will have fully customized settings already uploaded, which include a couple of important settings unique to the VT167 already programmed in:
- Mod internal resistance (provides more accurate power output and temperature control)
- Enclosure's thermal properties (heating and cooling constants, etc)
- Battery analyzed curve for Sony VTC5A.
Additional customizations from Vapes by Enushi will also include:
- Multiple material type profiles already installed so that users can immediately use the device right out of the box, including Kanthal A-1, Nichrome 80, Nickel 200, ResisTherm (NiFe30), titanium grade-1, 316 stainless steel, and 317 stainless steel.
- Temperature dominance turned on for all profiles that utilize temperature capable materials.
- Screen timeout shortened to conserve battery power.
- Screen display re-arranged to display more valuable data (resistance, battery voltage, set temperature/wattage, and set wattage/temperature.)
Wrapped in carbon fibre, the battery door has a high tech look that feels great with improved ergonomics, and is easy to access the batteries for quick changes without the need to use battery ribbons.
Powered by two high discharge IMR 18650 cells, this device packs enough power to get you through a day of use or more! Evolv's DNA250 specifications strictly states a requirement of batteries that can handle a continuous current discharge of 25 Amps. We can only recommend Sony VTC5A's to be used, which can be purchased >>HERE<<.
The Evolv DNA250 regulated variable wattage power control board has temperature control features through voltage step up/down topology.
1 year limited factory warranty, taken care of directly through your vendor or directly through HCigar.
- 1 Year warranty on Evolv DNA250 chip (taken care of directly through Evolv)
- 7 Day warranty on HCigar enclosure and any other manufacturing defects.
Contact your vendor for exact details on warranty limitations.
The newest Evolv DNA250 board on this device has many of the well known features of the previous DNA200 board, such as the following features:
- Large OLED screen displays the set wattage level, atomizer resistance, battery level indicator, firing voltage, and more. All of this information is completely user customizable in this new DNA250 board!
- "Atty Lock" function to disable refinement - optional, and user customizable through software.
- Built-in balancing charge board, to ensure all cells in the lithium battery pack always maintain an equal charge state, preventing a dangerous thermal runaway.
- Power regulation, to maintain a consistent power output, regardless of the charge status of your battery.
- Voltage step down technology via a buck chip allows the device to pull voltage below the natural charge state of the battery. What this means, is the ability to put a very low resistance atomizer on the device, while still be able to fire at very low wattage. This is a great feature when you want to take a break from huge wattage cloud chucking and relax with some low wattage puffing from your low resistance setup!
- Variable wattage control, up to 167 Watts! TRUE 167 Watts of DC power output! No "rattlesnake" effect that you would get with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) devices, the DNA250 offers true and clean 167 Watts of power output! When used with temperature protection turned on, the wattage control acts as your accelerator, which dictates how fast your coil will get up to temperature.
- Temperature control / protection technology, which has a way to calculate the approximate temperature of your coil. By setting a maximum temperature limit cut off point, the chip knows to pull back on the power (wattage/voltage) output so that the temperature does not exceed your set cut off. Many benefits of this include:
- No more dry hits!
- No more burnt wicks, even when your wick is completely dry! Finally, a way to vape till the very last drop!
- Avoid putting so much heat to your liquid that you begin creating dangerous free radicals and off-chemicals!
- Increased battery life!
*Note: Nickel Wire (Ni-200), SS316, SS317L, ResisTherm (NiFe30), or Titanium Grade-1 Wire is required to build your coils, in order to activate the temperature control features.
Spring loaded floating 510 silver plated brass center pin for maximum electrical conductivity and consistent accurate connection.
Built in micro USB charger allows pass-thru charging/vaping. Port indicator light identifies the charge status of the battery. Red when charging, green when complete.
- Output Power: 1 to 167 Watts
- Accepted Standard Resistance: 0.1 Ohms to 2.0 Ohms
- Accepted Temperature Control Resistance (cold reading): 0.08 Ohms to 1.0
- Output Voltage: 1 to 8.4 Volts
- Temperature Limit: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Product size (L x W x H) : 56 x 25 x 93 mm
- Stealth Mode
- Display Rotation
- Temperature Adjustment
- Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Atty Lock
- Screen display, all functions, and all features are adjustable via software suite.