The Therion DNA166 by Lost Vape, where Evolv's dynamic DNA250 chip combined with Lost Vape's superior chassis design and ergonomics come together to create an absolutely stunning device.
Featuring Evolv's newest chipset, the DNA250, the power of the Therion DNA166 has been throttled down to 167 Watts for this two cell configuration.
Featuring a curved design for a better hand feel and aesthetically pleasing design choices, no shortcuts have been taken to ensure a comfortable vaping experience. Tasteful dark wood accents come together with genuine leather, wood, and carbon fiber to develop awe-inspiring eye candy. The leather wrapped battery panel is secured with a magnet and a ball bearing design which creates a strong bond but also provides an ultra smooth pull when replacing the two 18650 batteries this device requires (batteries sold separately)
Because the DNA250 chip can potentially draw 25 Amps from the batteries, it is highly recommended to use a battery that can handle a minimum of this current load. The only batteries which we can recommend for this task, is the Sony VTC5A, which can be purchased >>HERE<<.
The button design has seen a slight redesign from being the traditional circular buttons to now a more angular shaped button that fits the overall appearance of the Therion. High grade stainless steel makes up the 510 threads while the spring loaded plated brass 510 pin is plated for maximum conductivity. From elements of a high powered chip to stylish accents and exceptional building materials, Lost Vape has perfected the DNA166 mod with the Therion.
- Patented Evolv DNA250 Chipset, throttled down to 167 Watt output
- Dual 18650 High Amp Battery In Series Configuration (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Fully EScribe compatible. Download EScribe >>HERE<<.
- Wattage Range: 1W - 167W
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F
- Voltage Output Range: 1.0 to 7.4 Volts
- Kanthal Resistance Range: 0.1 Ohms to 2.0 Ohms
- Temperature Sensing Range: 0.08 Ohms to 1.0 Ohms
- Supports all temperature control material types
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Snake Skin Battery Door
- Wood Panel or carbon fiber Inlay
- DNA250 chip has a 97% output efficiency
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Micro USB Port for charging and software updates
- Built in balance charging
- 1 Amp charge rate
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Pin
- Features temperature control support for titanium, stainless steel, and Ni200 out of the box. Additional wire types can be configured through EScribe
- Dimensions: 90.5mm x 54mm x 27mm
- 1 x Therion DNA166 Snake Skin Limited Edition Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card