The Vela75 by Mad House Vape Mods is an attractive and well made compact Italian made bottom feed squonk box mod, powered by the DNA75 chip set by Evolv that provides a regulated vape experience.
The White Pearl Vela75 is beautifully crafted from white Delrin for the body, alumide panel, alumide face plate, and stainless steel 510 landing pad and bottom feed connections.
The Black Pearl Vela75 is beautifully crafted from black Delrin for the body, black carbon fiber panel, black carbon fiber face plate, and stainless steel 510 landing pad and bottom feed connections.
Includes one 8.5ml Italian Super Soft squeeze bottle.
Powered by a single 18650 cell (Sony VTC5A most recommended, as the VT75 can draw a continuous current of up to 28 Amps, can be purchased >>HERE<<), this mod outputs up to 75 Watts, while including all of the programmable features of the Evolv eScribe software for a fully customizable device with over 100 different adjustable settings!
Download the new version of eScribe that supports the DNA75 chip >>HERE<<.
The Vela75 comes completely unprogrammed, besides the default factory settings from Evolv, and requires the user to customize it to your own preference.
The Evolv DNA75 chip is the heartbeat of this feature packed, compact, and powerful mod! Featuring a full set of features including variable wattage from 1 Watt to 75 Watts of output power, temperature control on many common as well as uncommon wire material types, hybrid material coils, and a fully integrated software suite that allows the user to connect the device to a computer for full customization of all features and display screens for the unit!
The newest Evolv DNA75 board on this device has many of the well known features of the previous DNA200 board, such as the following features:
- Large OLED screen displays the set wattage level, atomizer resistance, battery level indicator, firing voltage, and more. All of this information is completely user customizable in this DNA75 board!
- "Atty Lock" function to disable refinement - optional, and user customizable through software.
- Power regulation, to maintain a consistent power output, regardless of the charge status of your battery.
- Voltage step down technology via a buck chip allows the device to pull voltage below the natural charge state of the battery. What this means, is the ability to put a very low resistance atomizer on the device, while still be able to fire at very low wattage. This is a great feature when you want to take a break from huge wattage cloud chucking and relax with some low wattage puffing from your low resistance setup!
- Variable wattage control, up to 75 Watts! TRUE 75 Watts of DC power output! No "rattlesnake" effect that you would get with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) devices, the DNA75 offers true and clean 75 Watts of power output! When used with temperature protection turned on, the wattage control acts as your accelerator, which dictates how fast your coil will get up to temperature.
- Temperature control / protection technology, which has a way to calculate the approximate temperature of your coil. By setting a maximum temperature limit cut off point, the chip knows to pull back on the power (wattage/voltage) output so that the temperature does not exceed your set cut off. Many benefits of this include:
- No more dry hits!
- No more burnt wicks, even when your wick is completely dry! Finally, a way to vape till the very last drop!
- Avoid putting so much heat to your liquid that you begin creating dangerous free radicals and off-chemicals!
- Increased battery life!
*Note: Nickel Wire (Ni-200), SS316, SS317L, ResisTherm (NiFe30) or Titanium Grade-1 Wire is required to build your coils, in order to activate the temperature control features.
Spring loaded floating 510 stainless steel center pin for durability, cleanest liquid transfer, and solid electrical connection.
Built in micro USB charger allows pass-thru charging/vaping.
- Output Power: 1 to 75 Watts
- Accepted Standard Resistance: 0.1 Ohms to 2.0 Ohms
- Accepted Temperature Control Resistance (cold reading): 0.08 Ohms to 1.0
- Output Voltage: 1 to 8.4 Volts
- Maximum 50A output
- Temperature Limit: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Product size (L x W x H) : 83 x 50 x 25mm
- Stealth Mode
- Display Rotation
- Temperature Adjustment
- Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Atty Lock
- Screen display, all functions, and all features are adjustable via software suite.