One of the highest continuous discharge rated 26650 batteries on the market, featuring low internal resistance and lower voltage drop than other cells.
- Model: IMR26650
- Nominal Capacity (0.2CA): 5000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.60V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V±0.05v
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage 2.5V
- Max. Charge Current: 4A
- Max. Pulse Discharge Current: 85A
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 25A (tested)
- Cell Dimension Diameter 26.3±0.2 mm
- Height 65.2±0.5 mm
- Cell Weight (Approx.) 100±1g
NOTE: Due to their inherent safety, Li-mn cells do not have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. It Is HIGHLY recommended that you ONLY use smart chargers when charging Li-mn Cells (or ANY battery for that matter).
*****DO NOT LEAVE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES UNATTENDED WHEN CHARGING******
There is NO warranty or return on batteries.