The HCigar VT200 is the next evolution in regulated box mods!
Featuring the new Evolv DNA200 chip set, this 200 Watt capable board is the heartbeat of the last regulated mod you'll ever need! Featuring a full set of features including variable wattage from 1 Watt to 200 Watts of output power, temperature control, and a fully integrated software suite that allows the user to connect the device to a computer for full customization of all features and display screen for the unit!
Powered by an 11.1V 1300mAh 30C lithium-polymer pack, this battery outputs an equivalent of approximately 4200mAh compared to what we're used to with 18650 batteries! This battery pack is included with the device, is replaceable, and may be available for additional purchase at a later date.
This high strength yet comfortable to hold box mod is designed with a metal frame of this mod, with magnetically attached side panels for easy access to the battery. The Evolv DNA200 regulated variable wattage power control board has temperature control features through voltage step up/down topology.
1 year factory warranty, taken care of directly through your vendor or directly through HCigar.
The newest Evolv DNA200 board on this device has many of the well known features of the previous DNA40 board, such as the following features:
- Large OLED screen displays the set wattage level, atomizer resistance, battery level indicator, firing voltage, and more. All of this information is completely user customizable in this new DNA200 board!
- "Atty Lock" function to disable refinement - optional, and user customizable through software.
- Built-in balancing charge board, to ensure all cells in the lithium battery pack always maintain an equal charge state, preventing a dangerous thermal runaway.
- Power regulation, to maintain a consistent power output, regardless of the charge status of your battery.
- Voltage step down technology via a buck chip allows the device to pull voltage below the natural charge state of the battery. What this means, is the ability to put a very low resistance atomizer on the device, while still be able to fire at very low wattage. This is a great feature when you want to take a break from huge wattage cloud chucking and relax with some low wattage puffing from your low resistance setup!
- Variable wattage control, up to 200 Watts! TRUE 200W of DC power output! No "rattlesnake" effect that you would get with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) devices, the DNA200 offers true and clean 200 Watts of power output! When used with temperature protection turned on, the wattage control acts as your accelerator, which dictates how fast your coil will get up to temperature.
- Temperature control / protection technology, which has a way to calculate the approximate temperature of your coil. By setting a maximum temperature limit cut off point, the chip knows to pull back on the power (wattage/voltage) output so that the temperature does not exceed your set cut off. Many benefits of this include:
- No more dry hits!
- No more burnt wicks, even when your wick is completely dry! Finally, a way to vape till the very last drop!
- Avoid putting so much heat to your liquid that you begin creating dangerous free radicals and off-chemicals!
- Increased battery life!
*Note: Nickel Wire (Ni-200) or Titanium Grade-1 Wire is required to build your coils, in order to activate the temperature control features.
Spring loaded floating 510 brass center pin for maximum electrical conductivity and consistent accurate connection.
Wattage and menu adjustments performed via up and down buttons.
Built in micro USB charger allows pass-thru charging/vaping. Port indicator light identifies the charge status of the battery. Red when charging, green when complete.
Available in black, silver, or blue.
- Output Power: 1 to 200 Watts
- Accepted Standard Resistance: 0.1 Ohms to 2.0 Ohms
- Accepted Temperature Control Resistance (cold reading): 0.08 Ohms to 1.0
- Output Voltage: 1 to 9 Volts
- Temperature Limit: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Product weight : 0.150 kg
- Package weight : 0.39 kg
- Product size (L x W x H) : 54 x 25 x 95 mm
- Stealth Mode
- Display Rotation
- Temperature Adjustment
- Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Atty Lock
- Screen display, all functions, and all features are adjustable via software suite.