The Fyre RDA is a bottom-feed capable rebuildable dripping atomizer, designed to focus on flavour performance by Proteus Progeks.
Bottom angled air flow directs air to hit the coil from the bottom and running along both sides of the coil, for maximum air coverage to produce the most flavour and vapour possible from an efficient design. Air flow hits the coil from two sides, but one side can be closed off via an interchangeable PEEK plate.
Easy to build coil post design allows easily installation of single coils, or dual coils with some creativity.
- Outer Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 17.5mm (from bottom to top, excluding drip tip)
- Deck Material: Sandblasted SS316L, surgical grade stainless steel components
- Insulator Material: PEEK
- Guided TITANIUM coil clamp system for ease of build installation
- Vertically directed 45-degree airflow for enhanced flavour
- Adjustable side airflow control with optional single airhole orientation via interchangeable plate.
- 3x 1.5mm internal airholes with 4mm x 1.5mm intake channel
- 3.5mm flat head pole screws
- 5.5mm deep juice well
- Chamfered top cap ceiling for optimal flavour delivery
- 3.5mm bore black Ultem sleeved drip tip with TITANIUM milled engraved base / core
- Brushed TITANIUM cap
- 3-spoke 24mm outer diameter TITANIUM beauty ring/catch cup. Designed to cover intake tunnel for single airhole users
- 3.5mm bore clear frosted polycarbonate drip tip
- Clear frosted polycarbonate cap
- 3-spoke 24mm outer diameter clear frosted polycarbonate beauty ring/catch cup. Designed to cover intake tunnel for single airhole users
- 3.5mm bore black Ultem drip tip
- Black Ultem cap
- 3-spoke 24mm outer diameter black Ultem beauty ring/catch cup. Designed to cover intake tunnel for single airhole users
- 3.5mm bore amber Ultem drip tip
- Amber Ultem cap
- 3-spoke 24mm outer diameter amber Ultem beauty ring/catch cup. Designed to cover intake tunnel for single airhole users
- Comes with both a solid 510 center pin for standard dripping, as well as a bottom feed pin, and extra parts.
DISCLAIMER: Polycarbonate components are prone to cracking when exposed to aggressive liquids such as (but are not all inclusive of this list) cinnamon, banana, menthol, anise, licorice, and citrus based liquids. There is no guarantee it can resist cracking against such liquids, and Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe will not provide any type of warranty against damage from these types of liquids.
WARNING: It is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.
DISCLAIMER: Rebuildable atomizers are for experienced vapers with access to meters and a working knowledge of Ohms Law, Watts Law, battery safety, and how general electricity works. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage nor harm to the atomizer, your battery, the vaping device, yourself, others, or personal property.
Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds. Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe is not liable for the use of improper batteries for your builds.