Meet the DotShell, Atmizone's dedicated RTA for the dotAIO by dotmod.
Based on the VapeShell RBA for the Billet Box, the DotShell inherits many of the great features from the VapeShell and takes a huge step forward for the dotmod dotAIO! The DotShell introduces all features of RTA's to the world of AIO devices, bringing the already successful dotAIO to another level.
The DotShell utilizes the top part of the dotAIO's stock reservoir, incorporating an adaptation of the dotAIO RBA's AFC system, while offering a large build deck with real-time access potential and further customizable air flow options under the coil. The deck is able to host many different single-coil builds, from simple round wire to large exotic coils, while retaining high liquid capacity in the tank (a bit more than dotmod's RBA).
The air flow is adjusted via an AFC base section with high accuracy which dials in the air hole under the coil from zero to either 3.8mm diameter (stock positive tube) or 2.0mm diameter (spare positive tube).
The optional purchase of MTL Air Flow Pins Kit allows a true MTL experience, extra precise, and with no need of AFC Ring adjustment. Like the VapeShell, these MTL pins further customizes the air flow for a proper and true MTL setup.
All of these features comes together to make the DotShell versatile and perfect for a wide range of vaping profiles, from MTL to DTL.
Add to the above dotmod's auxiliary 510 base for testing, rebuilding, dry-burning, or other purposes, and you will have a complete package.
- Airflow tuning via and Air Flow Control System (AFCS) Ring adjusting from zero to either 3.8mm diameter (stock positive tube) or 2.0mm diameter (spare positive tube).
- Fine tune airflow with an optionally purchased accessory MTL Air Flow Pins Kit (1.0mm, 1.2mm, and 1.5mm diameters)
- M2.5mm pan head Phillips post screws.
- 12.2mm post-to-post distance
- 8.5mm post-to-post net space
- 8.0mm coil space.
- Maximum net coiling height in the chamber: 4.2mm
- Chimney top inner diameter: 4.0mm
- Height: 35mm (AFC section attached, rebuild base excluded).
- Weight: 25g (AFCS section attached, rebuild base excluded).
- High grade materials: robust, lightweight 316 food grade stainless steel construction, PEEK thermoplastic polymer electrical insulators, PCTG reservoir
Before using the DotShell for the first time, it is strongly recommended that you take a good look at Atmizoo's Support Section, with tons of useful info about DotShell, including detailed introduction, assembly/disassembly guides, useful tips, and more.
What's In The Box:
- 1x DotShell RTA, including dotAIO stock auxiliary 510 rebuild base and reservoir top
- 1x Set of spares (2x post screws, 1x o-ring kit, 1x 2.0mm diameter positive tube)
- 1x User manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Warranty and Support:
DotShell comes with a fair and generous warranty from Atmizoo, which covers all manufacturing defects.
WARNING: It is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.
DISCLAIMER: Rebuildable atomizers are for experienced vapers with access to meters and a working knowledge of Ohms Law, Watts Law, battery safety, and how general electricity works. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage nor harm to the atomizer, your battery, the vaping device, yourself, others, or personal property.
Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds. Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe is not liable for the use of improper batteries for your builds.