High tech German engineering at its finest, the Dicodes Dani Box is a temperature controlled regulated mod, featuring a spring loaded CuBe (Copper Beryllium - harder than steel) 510 connection for a flush atomizer fit when mounted. Available in various colours of the aluminum body - black, blue, green, red, titan (dark titanium grey), and violet.
The Dani Box is a powerful, compact box mod with clean ergonomic lines and sexy looks that delivers a high quality, smooth, flavorful vape experience. It offers 5 different modes, allowing the user to switch between variable wattage, variable wattage with heat protection, variable wattage with power boost, variable temperature (various wire types supported), and a bypass mode which turns the device into an unregulated protected Mod.
This three button device is packed with so many features and adjustments, that the initial learning curve can be a bit daunting due to the level of complexity and number of adjustments available. Once you are beyond the learning curve, the navigation and settings become second nature. *Please take some time to read and understand the short instruction manual. We recommend you download the complete manual for more detailed instructions and features explanation. (See the PDF attachment below for the full manual.)
The Dani Box does NOT have a built-in charger, and will require the user to manually pull out and replace batteries as they are spent. However, the CS1 Charging Station by Dicodes is a desktop charger designed specifically for the Dani Box, that can be purchased separately >>HERE<<. This charging station allows users to just drop their Dani Box into the charging station for fast, easy, and convenient charging.
The Dicodes Dani Box is precision machined in Germany and backed by a two year warranty on the electronics
Dicodes, there is no substitute! Why settle for anything less!
- Stainless steel top and bottom plates and battery door, with anodized aluminum body, custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Available colours: black, blue, green, red, titan, and violet
- 5-60 watt
- 0.05 to 5 Ohm acceptable load range
- Spring loaded CuBe (Copper Beryllium) 510 connection that is harder than steel
- OLED display with adjustable brightness settings
- Accepts a single 18650 battery cell only. Use high discharge rated cells only.
- Temperature controlled vaping mode with various wire-types
- Power boost modes
- Heat protection modes
- Bypass mode (protected by unregulated)
- Optimized for Dicodes RESISTHERM NiFe30 wire
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Adjustable battery cut off (2.5v-3v)
- Predefined temperature control wire type settings (Dicodes NiFe30 "ResisTherm", Titanium, Ni200, Tungsten, or customize your own)
- Versatile menu structure
- Individual user preferences selection
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- Dicodes Dani Dani Box
- Short user guide
- Sample pack of Dicodes NiFe wire
- Packaged in custom metal box
- Length: 3.15 inches
- Width: 1.93 inches
- Depth: 0.94 inches
- Weight: 158 grams
Detailed Instruction Manual
Two year warranty covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only. Opening the device, other than the battery cap to change the battery, will void the warranty.
Please Note: In order for the temperature control settings to function, a coil made from NiFe30, Titanium, Ni200, Tungsten, adjustable ("other“) wire must be used, no exceptions. Coils made with Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 wire will only support wattage mode, so the temperature control feature cannot be utilized.