What are the laws on vaping in Canada?
E-cigarettes with or without nicotine are legal in Canada. Sales of vaping products that contain nicotine are permitted to adults 18 or 19 years of age, depending on the Province. Effective July 8, 2021, the Canadian government set the maximum nicotine concentration for all vaping products sold in the Canadian market to 20 mg/ml.
How Much Nicotine Is In Vape e-Juice?
Our e-liquids are available in a variety of nicotine strengths from 0mg to 20mg, which is the federally regulated maximum.
What's the difference between e cigs and vapes?
The terms vape and e-cigarette are often used interchangeably. E-cigarettes typically refer to a one-piece disposable vaping device whereas the term vape more broadly refers to any device including more complex systems that contain a rechargeable battery and refillable tank.
Are there any advantages of vaping compared to smoking traditional cigarettes?
The benefits of vaping compared to smoking traditional cigarettes include:
- Vapour doesn't linger like cigarette smoke
- The second hand smoke of vaping is less harmful than cigarettes
- You can control your nicotine intake and lower it over time
- Except for nicotine, vaping products contain only a fraction of the 7,000 chemicals found in tobacco smoke
- There are fewer locations with restrictions on vaping compared to smoking.
Can Vaping Help Me Quit Smoking?
While evidence is still emerging, there is some evidence that suggests using e-cigarettes is linked to improved rates of success.
Because vaping products come in a variety of nicotine strengths, vaping can be used to wean yourself off of the nicotine. This will help lessen withdrawal symptoms smoker’s experience when attempting to quit.Additionally, smokers grow accustomed to the actual act of smoking, Vaping can be used to supplement this activity while reducing the nicotine intake and avoiding the other harmful toxins associated with smoking traditional cigarettes.
What is in e-liquids/vape juice?
Vape juice contains four basic ingredients: water, nicotine, flavourings, and a base of either propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin (or a mix of PG and VG).
What nicotine strength should I choose?
The majority of e-liquids are available in strengths of 0mg, 3mg, 6mg and 12mg. Deciding which strength is best for you should be based on your smoking habits.
- 0mg: the nicotine-free option is ideal for social smokers who only have the odd cigarette now and then.
- 3mg:Light smokers who go through a few cigarettes a day. This strength can be a stepping stone for those looking to reduce their nicotine intake to 0.
- 6mg: ideal for those who smoke around 10 cigarettes a day. This strength will provide a nicotine buzz similar to Ultra Low/Ultra Light cigarettes.
- 12mg: Ideal for smokers who go through a pack a day. This strength can limit cravings and withdrawal symptoms for those looking to quit smoking traditional cigarettes.
Can you mix e-liquids together?
Yes! You can absolutely mix e-liquids together. Combining e-liquids is a fun way to create custom flavours and nicotine strengths. However, you shouldn’t blend together salt nic and freebase nic e-liquids, as each type of nicotine requires its own coil resistance level.