Replacement tank arrangement for the Taifun GT4 (GT IV), allowing for a shorter height and lighter weight through the use of PEI - Polyetherimide (also known as Ultem).
Benefits of Ultem:
- Very high strength and rigidity compared to other plastics.
- High heat resistance (-50 to 170° Celsius).
- Excellent chemical resistance - resists cracking from most liquids known to crack other plastics such as acrylic and polycarbonate.
- Is physiologically inert.
If it is difficult to turn the tank, replace o-ring on the liquid control ring with the the included o-ring. GT IV not included. Photos used are for illustrative purposes only.
- Ultem tank section
- Stainless steel chimney and tank top integrated piece
- 1x O-ring, NBR50 17x1 (for liquid control ring)
For use with the >>Taifun GT IV (GT4)<<.
NOTE: It is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.