The HCigar VT75 is the first product to use the brand new Evolv DNA75 chip!
Powered by a single 26650 cell or 18650 cell (with the use of the included size adapter), this mod outputs up to 75 Watts, while including all of the programmable features of the Evolv eScribe software for a fully customizable device with over 100 different adjustable settings! Download the new version of eScribe that supports the DNA75 chip >>HERE<<.
Also included with this device, is a size step down ring, so that your 22mm atomizers look integrated with the 30mm diameter of this device.
The brand new Evolv DNA75 chip is the heartbeat of this feature packed, compact, and powerful mod! Featuring a full set of features including variable wattage from 1 Watt to 75 Watts of output power, temperature control on many common as well as uncommon wire material types, hybrid material coils, and a fully integrated software suite that allows the user to connect the device to a computer for full customization of all features and display screens for the unit!
New to the DNA75
A new feature/function of the DNA75 board from Evolv, is a fully programmable status LED located just under the fire button. A myriad of colours, lit times, strobe and pulse functions can be programmed in eScribe. The number of colour combinations and light effects that can be programmed in are almost endless! Program different colours and patterns in different standby status', during firing, during charging, when battery is fully charged, and more!
Powered by a single high discharge IMR 26650 or 18650 cell, this device packs enough power to get you through a day of use or more! Evolv's DNA75 specifications strictly states a requirement of batteries that can handle a current discharge rating of 35 Amps or higher. We can currently only recommend Brillipower 4500mAh 80A 26650 cells as the best 26650 to be used, which can be purchased >>HERE<<. Note, the BrilliPower 4500mAh cells are a tad long in length, and may cause the VT75's battery cap to be unable to screw down completely flush. We are currently seeking a shorter alternative that can maintain the amazing performance characteristics of this 26650 cell.
The Evolv DNA75 regulated variable wattage power control board has temperature control features through voltage step up/down topology.
1 year limited warranty, taken care of directly through your vendor or directly through HCigar.
- 1 Year warranty on Evolv DNA75 chip (taken care of directly through Evolv)
- 7 Day warranty on HCigar enclosure and any other manufacturing defects.
Contact your vendor for exact details on warranty limitations.
The newest Evolv DNA75 board on this device has many of the well known features of the previous DNA200 board, such as the following features:
- Large OLED screen displays the set wattage level, atomizer resistance, battery level indicator, firing voltage, and more. All of this information is completely user customizable in this DNA75 board!
- "Atty Lock" function to disable refinement - optional, and user customizable through software.
- Power regulation, to maintain a consistent power output, regardless of the charge status of your battery.
- Voltage step down technology via a buck chip allows the device to pull voltage below the natural charge state of the battery. What this means, is the ability to put a very low resistance atomizer on the device, while still be able to fire at very low wattage. This is a great feature when you want to take a break from huge wattage cloud chucking and relax with some low wattage puffing from your low resistance setup!
- Variable wattage control, up to 75 Watts! TRUE 75 Watts of DC power output! No "rattlesnake" effect that you would get with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) devices, the DNA75 offers true and clean 75 Watts of power output! When used with temperature protection turned on, the wattage control acts as your accelerator, which dictates how fast your coil will get up to temperature.
- Temperature control / protection technology, which has a way to calculate the approximate temperature of your coil. By setting a maximum temperature limit cut off point, the chip knows to pull back on the power (wattage/voltage) output so that the temperature does not exceed your set cut off. Many benefits of this include:
- No more dry hits!
- No more burnt wicks, even when your wick is completely dry! Finally, a way to vape till the very last drop!
- Avoid putting so much heat to your liquid that you begin creating dangerous free radicals and off-chemicals!
- Increased battery life!
While the HCigar VT75 sold from most locations has the factory firmware settings (stock Evolv settings with nothing more than a VT75 logo attached), all units leaving Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe will have fully customized settings already uploaded, which include a couple of important settings unique to the VT75 only: Mod internal resistance (provides more accurate power output and temperature control) Enclosure's thermal properties (heating and cooling constants, etc) Battery analyzer run for the BrilliPower 4500mAh 26650 battery. Additional customizations from Vapes by Enushi will also include: Multiple material type profiles already installed so that users can immediately use the device right out of the box, including Kanthal A-1, Nichrome 80, Nickel 200, titanium grade-1, 316 stainless steel, and 317 stainless steel. Temperature dominance turned on for all Status LED programmed to identify charge status, when firing, and when on standby. Screen timeout shortened to conserve battery power. Screen display re-arranged to display more valuable data (resistance, battery voltage, set temperature/wattage, and set wattage/temperature.)
*Note: Nickel Wire (Ni-200), SS316, SS317L, or Titanium Grade-1 Wire is required to build your coils, in order to activate the temperature control features.
Spring loaded floating 510 silver plated brass center pin for maximum electrical conductivity and consistent accurate connection.
Built in micro USB charger allows pass-thru charging/vaping.
- Output Power: 1 to 75 Watts
- Accepted Standard Resistance: 0.1 Ohms to 2.0 Ohms
- Accepted Temperature Control Resistance (cold reading): 0.08 Ohms to 1.0
- Output Voltage: 1 to 8.4 Volts
- Maximum 50A output
- Temperature Limit: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Product size (L x W x H) :
- Stealth Mode
- Display Rotation
- Temperature Adjustment
- Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Atty Lock
- Screen display, all functions, and all features are adjustable via software suite.