The ALT B2.5 is the successor to the ALT B2 L2, as typical of Boostlab, where each new batch of the product includes improvements over the previous batch.
BoostLab is located in South Korea, and produces some of the most innovative and efficient advanced vaping products on the market today. Featuring unique designs and impeccable build quality, this manufacturer is quickly becoming one of the most popular modders for users seeking after the highest performance setups available!
Changes From ALT B2 L2 (Batch 2 List 2):
- Body: embossed letter "b" at the bottom corner
- Door panel: new design pattern, 3M double-sided adhesive tape for magnet bonding
- Button: full black, metallic strip
- Bottle: Sunbox x Infinity BFX 8.5 mL smoked black silicone bottle with black Delrin RS Kompakt Cap
- Magnet glue: Loctite
- Full inspection on magnet bonding
- No battery polarity (positive up or down)
- New door design
- Black button
- Glue may not provide a permanent bond between 2 different materials. There is the potential for the magnets to come loose. Save the magnets if they come off, and re-attach with a gel based cyanoacrylate glue.
- Mechanical mods such as this one, require proper maintenance and care. Use at your own risks.
The ALT B2.5 is one of the most highly coveted 3D printed mechanical squonk box mods currently available on the market, due to the innovative locking magnetic switch design, battery release feature, incredibly small and ergonomic size, with performance no less than incredible!
Incredibly hard hitting despite its small size, the ALT uses solid copper plate from the battery terminal all the way to the 510. The ALT is designed so that the trigger bar makes direct contact through an electrical transfer block that is secured directly to the 510 center pin, rather than directing current through loose sleeves before reaching the pin. As a result, voltage drop is dramatically reduced, yielding much harder hits, and improved battery life.
This B2.5 release also includes the Sub-Ohm kit, which includes a solid brass block that connects securely directly to the feeder/positive pin to negate transitional current when the trigger bar contacts. By doing this, arcing is eliminated, which minimizes your maintenance schedule while keeping low voltage drops and hard hits throughout its life cycle.
A magnetic switch slides up and down in its space, allowing for an externally accessible physical button lock, which allows you to carry this mod in your pocket or in a bag without worry about auto firing.
Have you ever used a mod that was frustratingly difficult to remove the battery from the mod, because there was no way to grab or push the battery out? FINALLY, a modder that has thought about improved battery removal! Boostlab has included a cut out behind the battery, allowing users to push out the battery from behind! It's these little touches, that show just how much thought is put into this product!
- 1x Boostlab ALT b2.5 box mod
- 1x Sunbox x Infinity BFX 8.5 mL smoked black silicone bottle with black Delrin RS Kompakt Cap
- 2x Boostlab battery stickers
- 1x Boostlab Sub-ohm kit
DISCLAIMER: Mechanical mods are for experienced vapers with access to meters and a working knowledge of Ohms Law, Watts Law, battery safety, and how general electricity works. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage nor harm to the atomizer, your battery, the vaping device, yourself, others, or personal property.
Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds. Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe is not liable for the use of improper batteries for your builds.
NOTE: Raw copper and raw brass will tarnish over time. you will need to maintain these materials to keep the bright luster.